Burts Law is proud of the track record that we have established since the firm began. We have a proven record of winning results on behalf of our clients. With the commitment and dedication of our team, we look forward to continuing our success and to helping our clients in the future.
These are examples out of a small sample set of our cases. Please keep in mind that every case is fact specific and different, and that these verdicts and settlements do not represent what we may be able to obtain for you in your specific case.
- Policy limits secured for the estate of a husband and father that was killed as a pedestrian.
- $150,00 policy limit settlement for elderly client who suffered a broken pelvis in a car accident.
- Policy limits obtained for family that was injured after being rear ended by a drunk driver.
- Confidential settlement after filing a lawsuit for a client that was injured after being struck by a vehicle driver by a food delivery driver.
- Obtained $50,000.00 settlement after filing lawsuit for client injured in a slip and fall at a university.
- $75,000.00 settlement for client injured as a passenger after being rear-ended by a parcel delivery driver.
- Combined $153,000.00 settlement for client injured in a multi car accident.
- $112,000.00 settlement for client injured as the result of the negligence of another driver.
- Policy limits secured for minor who was injured after being hit as a pedestrian by a reckless driver.
- Secured a $475,000 settlement after filing a lawsuit for a client burned by hot coals that were left outside of a resort, compensating for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Resort initially denied liability but settled after we were able to discovery some damaging information after filing lawsuit.
- Obtained a jury verdict that was 10 times the last offer prior to trial from defendant in a car accident case, holding the defendant driver accountable for motor vehicle negligence.
- $150,000 settlement for client who suffered a severely broken leg in a car accident.
- Confidential settlement for minor injured by daycare staff.
- Confidential settlement after filing lawsuit for client who went into early labor as a result of an auto accident.
- Confidential settlement obtained after filing lawsuit for client injured while a passenger in a ride share vehicle.
- Secured confidential settlement for client injured in store after testing office product that did not function as designed.
- Obtained confidential settlement for client against insurance company that refused to pay its insured’s claim.