Kannapolis Wrongful Death Lawyer
Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult experiences a person can face, and when that loss is the result of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, it can be even more devastating. If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, it’s important to understand your rights and options for seeking justice and compensation.
WHAT IS WRONGFUL DEATH
In North Carolina, a wrongful death occurs when a person dies as a result of someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or intentional acts. This can include a wide range of situations, such as car accidents, medical malpractice, and product liability cases.
Eligibility for compensation: To be eligible for compensation in a wrongful death case, you must be able to prove that the at-fault party was responsible for your loved one’s death. This may require evidence of negligence, such as eyewitness statements, police reports, and medical records.
Types of compensation: If you are eligible for compensation in a wrongful death case, you may be able to receive a variety of damages, including payment for medical expenses, funeral expenses, and loss of income. You may also be able to receive compensation for pain and suffering, loss of companionship, and other intangible losses.
WHY BURTS LAW, PLLC?
At Burts Law, PLLC, our Kannapolis, North Carolina wrongful death lawyer handles personal injury and wrongful death cases for people in Kannapolis and throughout North Carolina. Since our founding, we have built a record for success, recovering damages for our clients. Our mission has been, and always will be, to meet the needs of our clients by striving for the best possible outcome in their case.
There are several reasons you may want to hire a qualified wrongful death lawyer:
- Expertise in wrongful death law: Our Kannapolis wrongful death lawyer has specific knowledge and experience in the area of wrongful death law, which can help you navigate the legal process and protect your rights.
- Handling complex cases: Wrongful death cases can be complex and challenging, involving multiple parties, insurance companies, and legal procedures. Our Kannapolis wrongful death lawyer has the experience and resources to handle these complex cases effectively.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: Insurance companies often prioritize their own interests over those of the injured party, and they may try to offer you a settlement that is less than what you deserve. Our Kannapolis wrongful death lawyer can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your losses.
- Gathering evidence: To prove negligence in a wrongful death case, it’s important to gather evidence that supports your claim. Our Kannapolis wrongful death lawyer can help you gather and preserve this evidence, including eyewitness statements, medical records, and police reports.
- Representing your interests in court: If a settlement cannot be reached, your case may go to court. A wrongful death lawyer can represent your interests in court and fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Providing emotional support: Losing a loved one is a difficult and emotional experience, and navigating the legal process can be overwhelming. A wrongful death lawyer can provide emotional support and guidance as you move through this challenging time.
By hiring a qualified and dedicated wrongful death lawyer, you can ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the compensation you deserve after losing a loved one. If you have any questions or concerns, it’s important to seek the assistance of a qualified attorney as soon as possible.
CAN I AFFORD TO HIRE A Kannapolis WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYER?
Yes. At Burts Law, PLLC, our Kannapolis wrongful death lawyer operates on a contingency fee basis. This means we collect our fees as a percentage of the settlement or judgment award won. You never have to pay for our services out of pocket. If you don’t win your case, you won’t owe us anything for attorney’s fees!
Since contingency fees take the costs of a wrongful death lawyer out of the equation, the real question becomes – can you afford not to hire a wrongful death lawyer? Without a lawyer protecting your rights, you are at risk of an insurance company taking advantage of you. Insurance companies have significant resources to put toward fighting liability for wrongful death situations – meaning you could walk away with much less than you deserve.
FREE CONSULTATION WITH A WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYER IN Kannapolis, NORTH CAROLINA
Losing a loved one is a difficult and emotional experience, and when that loss is the result of someone else’s negligence, it can be even more devastating. If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, it’s important to take action to protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. With the help of a qualified wrongful death attorney, you can ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the compensation you need to move forward. Call us today at (866) BURTS-LAW or (704) 751-0455 anytime and we will be glad to speak with you for a free wrongful death consultation.