CHARLOTTE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWYER
Charlotte is the most populous city in North Carolina and serves as the county seat of Mecklenburg County. It is known for its rapid growth, major corporations such as Bank of America and Wells Fargo, and famous sports teams like the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte Hornets. The city also boasts popular attractions such as the NASCAR Hall of Fame, U.S. National Whitewater Center, and Carowinds amusement park. Additionally, Charlotte has a rich history with initial settlement by Catawba Native Americans, followed by Scots-Irish Presbyterians and German immigrants. The city is also known for its humid subtropical climate and famous museums such as The Mint Museums and Hendrick Motorsports Museum.
A work-related accident can be painful, confusing, and emotional. If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, it is important to do what is necessary to protect yourself and speak with a qualified Charlotte workers’ compensation attorney. Workers’ compensation benefits (sometimes referred to as “workman’s comp”) exist to help those injured in work-related injuries heal, recover, and elevate their quality of life. That said, the process can be complex and lengthy. One mistake can result in claim denial, treatment denial, or even deeper confusion.
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, you need a skilled workers’ compensation lawyer by your side. At Burts Law, PLLC, we help injured workers throughout North Carolina. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
WHY BURTS LAW, PLLC?
At Burts Law, PLLC, our Charlotte, North Carolina workers’ compensation lawyer handles personal injury and wrongful death cases for people in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina. Since our founding, we have built a record for success, recovering damages for our clients. Our mission has been, and always will be, to meet the needs of our clients by striving for the best possible outcome in their case.
There are several reasons you may want to hire a qualified workers’ compensation lawyer:
- Navigating the workers’ compensation process: The workers’ compensation process can be complex and difficult to navigate, and it can be challenging to understand your rights and options. A workers’ compensation lawyer can help you understand the process and ensure that your rights are protected.
- Proving your claim: To receive workers’ compensation benefits, you must prove that your injury or illness was caused by your job. A workers’ compensation lawyer can help you gather and present evidence to support your claim, including medical records and witness statements.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: Insurance companies may try to minimize the amount of benefits you receive or deny your claim altogether. A workers’ compensation lawyer can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure that you receive fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Representing you in court: If your claim is denied or if a dispute arises, your case may go to court. A workers’ compensation lawyer can represent you in court and fight for the benefits you deserve.
- Protecting your rights: Workers’ compensation laws can be complex and confusing, and it’s important to have someone on your side who understands your rights and can protect them. A workers’ compensation lawyer can ensure that your rights are protected throughout the process.
By hiring a workers’ compensation lawyer, you can ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the benefits you deserve after a work-related injury or illness. If you have any questions or concerns, it’s important to seek the assistance of a qualified attorney as soon as possible.
CAN I AFFORD TO HIRE A CHARLOTTE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWYER?
Yes. At Burts Law, PLLC, our Charlotte workers’ compensation lawyer operates on a contingency fee basis. This means we collect our fees as a percentage of the settlement or judgment award won. You never have to pay for our services out of pocket. If you don’t win your case, you won’t owe us anything for attorney’s fees!
Since contingency fees take the costs of a workers’ compensation lawyer out of the equation, the real question becomes – can you afford not to hire a workers’ compensation lawyer? Without a lawyer protecting your rights, you are at risk of being taken advantage of.
FREE CONSULTATION WITH A WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWYER IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
Losing a loved one is a difficult and emotional experience, and when that loss is the result of someone else’s negligence, it can be even more devastating. If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence, it’s important to take action to protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. With the help of a qualified workers’ compensation attorney, you can ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the compensation you need to move forward. Call us today at (866) BURTS-LAW or (704) 751-0455 anytime and we will be glad to speak with you for a free workers’ compensation consultation.